I got the polka dot fabric in Joann’s remnant bin. I was going to save it for me, but it was too perfect for family pictures. I cut it pretty close, but I made the dress a couple of days before. I used the Bumblebee Dress pattern by Sewing Mama Raeanna. She sent it to me when she released it because she’s so nice, and she wanted me to review it. I didn’t have baby Claire at the time, so I couldn’t use it. It’s a great pattern. I eliminated the ruffles to save on time and did piping on the front and between the skirt and the bodice. I did the 12 mos size but it was huge because Claire is itty bitty. I ended up adding a navy tie to pull it in and make it look like it fits for pictures. She’ll wear it later this Spring when she hopefully grows bigger. I love this dress and the piping. It’s so me and simple but unique.
Henry wore his gingham Mulberry Tunic that I made last year. It still fits him great, and I love it. He also wore his moto-inspired pants that I made at the end of KCW. I made them specifically for family pictures because I knew they were coming. It’s a great outfit that was comfortable for him, but he still looked great.